*** RP = Role Play
- No RDM and VDM. There has to be a prior interaction between both parties of at least a couple of minutes that would justify the attack. That includes everyone involved in the scene. For example, if someone kills your friend and you are not part of the scene you cannot go and randomly attack the person. RP it first.
- No combat logging. Logging because your character is in a difficult situation is not allowed. If your character is being robbed, kidnapped, arrested, held hostage, and so on RP it. Those scenes can also be fun and happened to everybody. You are also requested to stay on for 30 minutes after a scene so it can be completely over.
- Read the lore! This is not a classic Red Dead Server. It is about survival and requires different ways of acting in order to stay alive. So be informed what it is about so you can rp your character the best you can and be prepared for an adventure.
- Do NOT break character! It ruins the immersion to everyone involved and causes issues to the streamers. If you have any questions, complaints, or confusion, you are advised to use the ticket system or the question tab. ALSO, breaking character to speak to staff is also prohibited. Let them enjoy RP like you and use the Discord for anything you need to ask.
- Respect each other. Remember that behind each avatar and character there is a person. We are not our characters and while the era is 1899 people that play live in 2022 so racist and sexist terms, hate speech and sexual harassment are not tolerated here.
- Decisions made by the Staff are to be respected. If you have any questions do ask via the Ticket system. In most things, we are open to discussion and finding common ground. Though DMing staff to ask or complain is prohibited and that is not negotiable.
- This is an adult environment. You have to be 18+ to play. If found younger than that you will be immediately removed. There are countless servers and games out there more suitable for younger people.
- Harassment will not be tolerated. DMing a player to ask why they acted the way they did in character is unacceptable. Also, sexual harassment of any kind is gonna lead to a permanent ban without buts and ifs. Consider this the only warning.
- No trolling, griefing and exploiting. If you discover an exploit you are strongly advised to report it to Staff. The game should be in fair terms for everyone. If you are found cheating you will be removed from the server.
- Remember you are advised to work with other people in order to survive. There are no jobs, no law, no money. You trade items and earn your own food with legal or illegal methods. Up to you.
- No ERP. Nobody wants to hear anybody having ‘fun’ on the mic, so if you wanna do that make sure it is in private.
- Though this server is part of the big Crimson Creek group of servers, do not post anything related to any of the other server here. If there is any question regarding another server you can go to their discord or ask in the Main Crimson Creek Redm Community Server that is linked in the partnered servers channel.
- You are not allowed to rob and kill a person. You can do either of the two.
- You can rob the person up to 2 times within 24 hours. That goes for all the parties involved in a robbery. If you and your friend for example rob someone but he is the one hogtying and doing the robbery while you watch, the cool down goes for the both of you as you are both involved in the scene. Let them gather stuff again if you are to rob them once more. They need to survive and so do you.
- You can rob up to 3 different items each time regardless of the amount of each item. For example all of their water, peaches and salt. No more. Everything apart from weapons is for the take.
- Remember that there is a cool down of 30 minutes between each robbery. That goes for all parties involved in the scene. They all have to wait.
- None can force anyone to perma their character. It is exclusive up to the player but if a character is perma it is final. No going back to same character again.
- After each violent scene that ends with someone’s death or body dump there is a cool down of 30 minutes. That goes for all parties. If someone is killed you may dump the body but after that, the scene is over. Cannot hold someone’s body for more than 30 minutes.
- You can hold people hostage if you want to negotiate something but no more than an hour. After an hour you have to release them. No killing hostages if they cooperate.
- You cannot kidnap or hold the same person hostage more than once within 24 hours. Find someone else.
- You may form groups but you cannot have alliances between them. Each gang can be up to 8 people. Each family up to 10. This rule might change in the future so keep an eye for those announcements.
- You may not attack people with more than 6 people in your group.
- Up to each player if they want to perma and how they want to perma their character. If you have a plan and staff can help you end your character in a certain way, please open a ticket. We are all in for good storylines.
- NEW LIFE -> Since there are no doctors officially and we are in a post-apocalyptic environment, here is what to follow.
If you ‘die’ and get revived by a witch doctor or a person of medical background, then you remember everything up to the point of your death.
If you get dumped where none can reach you, like deep water, or have your head blown up, or respawn, then you remember nothing prior 30 minutes to your ‘death’. You will wake up with a headache and only a witness can tell you what happened or else you have no recollection.
But not least. MOST important rule of all
- HAVE FUN! ❤️ It is why we are here.🌸
This is an adult environment. Everyone will be treated with respect. Hate and intolerance will not be permitted. Harassment will not be tolerated. Only one warning, the length of the ban is determined by the admin banning you.
No RDM. No fail RP. No trolling. No griefing.
The actions of your character need to fit the roleplay of your character without disrupting the roleplay of other players.
Consent and the Server Rules (All Servers)
Anyone can opt-out of any Role Play at any time for any reason. If you need a safe word or phrase we suggest “I have a Doctor’s Appointment” then walk away out of sight and log out. By joining the server you are consenting to role-play within the server rules, you can withdraw that consent at any time by logging out. There are no negative consequences for leaving any roleplay that makes you uncomfortable. You are welcome to rejoin when you are ready. Dragon recommends a 20-minute cooldown and some grounding exercises.
Example: “Combat logging” is not a thing here. If you are engaged in a firefight (ie you started it, and you willingly participated) and log out to avoid the consequences, that is considered fail RP. If gun fights are a trigger for you and you find yourself in the middle of one, do not engage. Please leave the area and/or log out, it is acceptable and encouraged. Role Play should be fun, and safe. You should not dread logging in to a server.
I have questions about the rules or role-play on your servers.
Please open a support ticket here on the website, we are happy to answer any questions.